Disclaimer for content found on this website about Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching, Chiropractic and Acupuncture
1. Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching and the tools and techniques used, such as Emotional Clearing Method, are alternative or complementary health care under the laws of a number of states. That means that I am not a Medical Doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, Masters in Family and Child Counseling, or a Masters in Social Work. Nothing that is read or heard on my website or happens in my events/sessions or things of the like should be construed as a substitute for the advice of a licensed person.
2. Although I am a licensed chiropractor and am certified and qualified to provide chiropractic care, advice as well as acupuncture under appropriate circumstances, I am not acting as your chiropractor, acupuncturist, or providing advice regarding these practices on this website in any way or form. If chiropractic or acupuncture care is requested, a lengthy, formal, in office process including documentation and an in-person exam must take place before entering a patient/doctor agreement. None of the content on this website is to be construed as a doctor/patient agreement or serve as a substitute for chiropractic or acupuncture care, counsel or advice.
3. I am an alternative practitioner and have been trained and certified in Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching and Emotional Clearing Method and will be referencing and using these tools and techniques in the content found on this website. The perspective and content will probably be different from what you might have expected. In my work, it is very important to discover the internal process and core of HOW & WHY a person may experience the problem and what is blocking them from moving forward. At times I may reference these tools, techniques, and process but I am not acting or advising you as a coach on this website or any of the content found in/on it.
4. In no way, by your exploring or reading the content of this website, am I acting as your coach. If we choose to work together as a coach and client, it will be clearly documented in a client agreement and release form that is dated and signed by said client and kept on file with me. To become a client and coach, we begin with a client intake session that will be similar to a first visit with a doctor or therapist where much of your history will be reviewed. This is a question-and-answer heavy process and lays a strong foundation of discovery in order to move forward. We are not a coach and client until the release has been signed. Under no circumstances does the content on this website, in my events, blogs or stories serve as a substitute or act as a client coach relationship/agreement.
5. Furthermore, coaching services received are not licensed in this state, nor or they regulated by a governmental body. The self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centered disciplines in which I as the practitioner am trained and in which I have experience include consulting and coaching, ECM (Emotional Clearing Method). I will only provide these services after a formal client intake process has been completed and documented.
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals. Coaching is defined as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to overcome core issues and maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
• Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
• Encourage client self-discovery
• Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
• Help the client take responsibility for their outcomes and hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential. I am a Certified Integrative Wellness & Life Coach as accredited by the Integrative Wellness Academy.
I keep all information I receive confidential, and do not disclose it to persons outside the company. All client information is kept strictly confidential and is for internal use only. (Importantly, I am required in some states to share information about child abuse and/or domestic abuse and/or self-harm abuse with state bodies who oversee such matters.)
Your Choice, Your Responsibility
During the sessions, blogs, podcasts, videos, events and of the like, I may offer other ways of looking at commonly presented problems and their solutions for general consideration. These are not specific to any client, reader or follower and are not to be construed as a client-coach agreement or chiropractic/acupuncture-patient agreement, advice, or substitute. By continuing to explore this website and the content on/in it, you hereby agree that whatever is discussed, read, heard or exposed, is only my perspective and is not binding upon you, nor is it a prescription. If you want to discuss my suggestions with someone else, you should discuss them with a licensed health care provider. It is your responsibility to understand that the content found on this website is for entertainment purposes only. My liability is limited to the amount paid for the work.
Waiver and General Release. With respect to all matters, facts, events or occurrences herein, I expressly waive all rights under any and all provisions, rights and benefits of any statute of any jurisdiction that guarantees a creditor’s ability to pursue possible claims or actions of which the creditor had no actual or suspected knowledge of at the time of executing this Agreement, that if known to the creditor would have materially affected its decision to enter into this Agreement. By willingly exploring this website and its content, it stands that I have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the foregoing statements and by my willing exploration of this website and its content stands as my release.